Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

WIN A $20 TARGET GIFT CARD

Okay, so I need followers. Tell your friends!

Be one of the first 50 people to register as a follower on this blog and one random person will be selected to receive a $20 Target Gift Card!!! Don't know much about this blog stuff yet...I believe you need to register as a public follower or I won't know you are there and won't be able to see you.

I will use a random number selector to choose one of the first 50 and notify you by email.

Remember, no one will be able to win unless we hit the magic number of 50, so tell your friends.

1 comment:

  1. hi shevon

    could not find an email address so am writing here.

    this is debra, scentimental gardens. wanted to get in touch with you about the eddie event. can you email me? fyi; did you realize you will be a VIP in eddie's eyes? he LOVES bloggers
    debra

    ReplyDelete